Orio AB reports an operating result of MSEK 30 (70) for the period January – September 2016. Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 627 (716), a decrease by 12 percent compared to the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Net sales for the third quarter of 2016 amounted to MSEK 198 (232), a decrease by 15 percent compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Gross result for the third quarter of 2016 was MSEK 82, which is unchanged compared with the previous year.
- Net sales for the Group decreased by 15 percent, but at the same time, we saw improved gross margins in all market segments except Great Britain. This shows the importance of having a balanced product mix in order to achieve good profitability in sales, says Jonas Tegström, CEO of Orio AB.
- The launch of Orio Parts, our range of service and wear-and-tear parts for 26 car makes, have been initiated in Germany and will continue in Sweden and in other selected markets within the next few months, says Jonas Tegström.
- Operating result for the quarter was MSEK 12 (28).
- During the quarter, cash flow from operating activities was MSEK 26 (21), largely affected by improved working capital.
|Group key ratios||July-Sep|
|Net sales, Msek||198||232||627||716|
|Operating profit/loss, Msek||12||28||30||70|
|Result for the period, Msek||10||21||25||55|
|Cash flow from operating activities, Msek||26||21||48||44|
|Equity/assets ratio, %||81%||82%||81%||82%|
For further information, please contact Jonas Tegström, CEO, Tel. +46 (0)155-24 40 09 or Mikael Brate, CFO, Tel +46 (0)155-24 41 20.